NNEXURE - 1
KERALA STATE LOTTERIES
REVISED PRIZE STRUCTURE OF NIRMAL BI WEEKLY LOTTERY
(KR-197th lottery onwards)
(Vide order no.S1/10319/10/DSL Dated-04/08/2016)
TOTAL : 45 LAKH TICKETS
COST OF TICKETS : Rs.100/- only
TICKETS IN FIVE SERIES
DRAW ON FIRST AND THIRD FRIDAY
Category of prize
Details of prize
Amount of prize
NO. of prizes
Total prize amount
Agents commission of prize (Rs.)
Common to all series
One prize in each series
Two prize in each series
Last five digits to be drawn once
Up to 45
Up to 4,50,000
Last four digits to be drawn two times
Up to 900
Up to 90,00,000
Up to 9,00,000
Last four digits to be drawn 15 times
Up to 6,750
Up to 3,37,50,000
Up to 3,37,500
Last four digits to be drawn 25 times
Up to 11,250
Up to 2,25,00,000
Up to 22,50,000
Last four digits to be drawn 35 times
Up to 15,750
Up to 15,75000
Last four digits to be drawn 120 times
Up to 54,000
Up to 10,80,000
Terms & Conditions behind the ticket
1. You should affix your name and signature in the back side of the ticket as soon as the ticket is bought.
2. 1st to 4th prizes are drawn from the sold tickets only. Number of remaining prizes will depend up on the sale of the tickets. Rs. 1,00,000/- will be provided to 7 tickets which match the same number of the First prize winning ticket but differ in series.
3. 10% of the prize money of 5th to 8th prize and consolation prizes will be deducted from the amount of the winner and provided to the Kerala Lottery Agent who sold the winning ticket. 10% of the prize money will be provided to the Kerala lottery agents who sold the winning tickets in the category of 6th to 10th prize from the government fund.
4. The winners should present the winning tickets for the claim with in 30 days of the draw date. 1st to 4th prize winners and consolation prize winners should present the winning tickets to the office of the Director of Kerala Lottery Department directly or through Nationalized / Scheduled banks or State / District Co- operative banks with proper documents. Self attested copy of the winning ticket with the name, address and signature of the winner duly filled, 2 passport size photos attested by a gazetted officer, self attested copies of Pan card and ID card with photo, a receipt affixed with Rs.1 revenue stamp which includes name, address and signature of the winner are the documents that should be presented with the winning ticket.
5. The prize winners from other states should present the winning tickets to the directorate of Kerala lotteries.
6. Altered or tampered tickets will be denied from the prizes. Only the highest prize will be awarded to a ticket for its number. Income tax and other taxes if any according to the law will be deducted from the prize money.
7. The legal jurisdiction of this lottery will Thiruvananthapuram. Only some important terms and conditions are stated above, visit www.keralalotteries.com / www.kerala.gov.in.
State Lottery Director
Phone : 0471-2305193 / 2305230
Fax : 0471-2301740